Copyright © 2013 by Tinsukia Commerce College All Rights Reserved
a) Admission into the First Year H.S. Course and First Year Degree Course are allowed after the announcement of result by the S.E.B.A and the
A.H.S.E.C respectively or other recognized Councils or Boards.
b) The dates of issuing Application Forms and interview for admission etc. are notified well ahead, in the College notice Board and local leading Dailies
and local T.V. Channel. Application submitted after the expiry of the last date fixed or submitted incomplete are rejected.
c) Documents (Attested / Xeroxed) to be submitted with the Application form.
· Marks Sheet of Board/ Council/ University.
· Pass Certificate.
· Cast Certificate (in case of S.C., S.T., O.B.C., M.O.B.C., Ex-Tea Garden candidate) from relevant authorities.
a) 1. H.S.L.C. Examination of SEBA or
2. Any other equivalent Examinations recognized by the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council.
b) Degree Course: To be eligible for admission into first year of Semester course[B.A,B.COM] a student must pass:
1. H.S. Examinations or
2. Any other equivalent examinations recognized by D.U.
3. At the time of interview all the following documents in original must have to be produced.
· Extra curricular activities, if any
· Gap-period certificate, where necessary
· Recommendation from competent authorities for seats in SC/ ST etc.
· Any other relevant testimonials.
4. A candidate selected for admission must get admitted on the spot by paying the required fees etc.
5. All admission into college are Provisional and subject to the approval of D.U./ A.H.S.E.C
6. After admission, a separate form shall be issued to the student from the college office to be duly filled in for Registration. So also the case for
Scholarship where applicable.
a) Students from Board or University other than 'AHSEC' shall have to submit migration certificate at the time of admission / examination.
b) Student from Board or University other than AHSEC must also obtain Eligibility certificate from the councils and produce at the time of admission.
To educate people to be honest in commerce, trade and industry apart from being educated in general courses.
NAAC accredited 'B' Grade